Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Nectarine and Blackberry Crostata with Cornmeal Crust
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon (packed) grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup (or more) ice water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 medium nectarines, each pitted and cut into 16 slices
- 1 1/2-pint basket blackberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- Raw sugar crystals
- Peach preserves, heated
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?