Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Nectarine Tart
- 1 tablespoon all -purpose flour plus more for dusting
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (from 17.3-ounce package) thawed according to package instructions
- 1/3 cup sugar plus 2 teaspoons for sprinkling
- 5 large ripe nectarines (about 1 1/2 pounds) halved pitted, and slice 1/4 inch thick
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons seedless red-currant jelly warmed until liquefied
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?