Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Herb Stuffing
- 1 16-ounce loaf country-style French bread with crust, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 11 cups)
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) butter
- 2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch Swiss chard, stems cut from leaves and discarded, leaves coarsely chopped (about 12 cups)
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 3 ounces coarsely grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?