Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Fig, Serrano Ham & Hazelnut Tartines
- 3/4 cup (105 g) superfine brown rice flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 cup (35 g) millet flour
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons ground chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons or 110 g) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts
- 4 ounces (110 g) creamy goat cheese
- 8 ounces (225 g) Black Mission figs, halved
- 6 thin slices (3 ounces or 90 g) Serrano ham
- 1 cup (40 g) watercress, tough stems removed
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?