Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Bread Stuffing with Red Mustard Greens, Currants, and Pine Nuts
- 1 1-pound loaf pain rustique or other rustic country-style bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves; 1 pressed, 1 minced
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 6 cups coarsely chopped stemmed red mustard greens
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups turkey stock or low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?