Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rustic Apple Tart with Honey, Nuts and Dates
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick chilled) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup frozen solid vegetable shortening , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 small Granny Smith apples (about 3 pounds), peeled, cored, each cute into 12 slices
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup chopped assorted nuts (such as walnuts, almonds, and pistachios)
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?