Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Russian Onion and Pork Kebabs
- 1½ pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1½ teaspoons coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large white onion, peeled and quartered
- Russian-style black bread, for serving
- Long flat metal skewers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 420kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|