Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Russian Green Bean and Potato Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 pound green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 cups vegetable, chicken, or beef broth
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut with juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|