Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Russian Apple Pancakes
- 1 cup whole or reduced fat milk (plus 2 tablespoons if using ¾ cup whole wheat flour), heated to lukewarm
- ½ teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1½ cups flour: ¾ cup each whole wheat and all purpose, or ½ cup whole wheat and 1 cup all-purpose
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium to large tart apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- About 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (½ teaspoon cinnamon to 2 tablespoons sugar)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|