Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rump of lamb, kidneys, shallot pure & broad beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 trimmed lamb rumps, each about 200g/8oz (see tip)
- small knob of butter
- 6 lamb kidneys, split lenthways through the middle, white core removed
- 600g cooked and double podded broad beans
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 85g unsalted butter
- 800g shallots , roughly chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 150ml double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?