Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rump of Beef to Stew
- 1 boneless rump roast (3 1/2 to 4 pounds)
- Water as needed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 2 cups dry red wine, such as claret or merlot
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?