Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rum babas with poached pineapple & vanilla ice cream
- 75ml milk
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tsp dried yeast
- 175g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 50g butter , melted and cooled, plus extra for greasing
- 4 star anise
- 4 bay leaves
- 20 coriander seeds
- 500g caster sugar
- 1 small pineapple , peeled, sliced into rings and cored
- 250ml golden rum , plus extra for serving
- 50g butter (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- 400ml double cream
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod , seeds only
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?