Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rum & raisin puddings
- 200g dates
- 225ml hot milk
- 200g raisins
- 100ml rum
- 150ml sunflower oil , plus extra for greasing
- 3 eggs , beaten with a fork
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 250g self-raising flour
- 175g soft light muscovado sugar
- crme frache , to serve
- 140g salted butter
- 140g soft light muscovado sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 50ml rum
- 50g raisins
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?