Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rum Raisin Bread
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) premium dark rum
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) raisins
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) water
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 3 cups (13 ounces) unbleached bread flour
- 2 tablespoons (3/4 ounce) nonfat dry milk
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?