Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rum, Caramel, and Banana Bread Pudding
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 7 cups 3/4-inch cubes crustless brioche or egg bread (from 1-pound loaf)
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 medium just-ripe bananas, peeled, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/3-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?