Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rum Cake with Rum Raisin Ice Cream and Island Fruit
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Rum raisin ice cream
- 4 cups chopped tropical fruit (such as pineapple, mango, papaya, and guava)
- Toasted chopped pecans
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?