Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages rapid rise yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water (120 to 130 degrees F/50 degrees C)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained and pressed
- 1 egg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32g|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|