Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Round Steak Sauerbraten
- 1 1/2 pounds top round steak, trimmed and sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|