Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 (1/2 pound) sirloin tip steaks, thin cut
- 3 slices bacon, cut in half
- 2 dill pickles, cut into 3 wedges
- prepared Dijon-style mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (.75 ounce) packets dry brown gravy mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|