Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rotini and Sweet Pepper Primavera
- 14 ounces asparagus spears
- 2 1/2 cups dried rotini or gemelli
- 1 large red or yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced zucchini or yellow summer squash
- 10 ounces refrigerated Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh tarragon or thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Fresh tarragon (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|