Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced long thin carrots
- 1 small leek, trimmed, soaked, and cut into thin slices (white part only)
- 1 cup thinly sliced small tender zucchini
- 1 cup sliced (½-inch diagonals) fresh asparagus
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sliced (¼-inch diagonals) trimmed scallions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 12 ounces rotelle pasta
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into ¼-inch dice
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 731kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (117%)|
|Cholesterol 128mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|