Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosy Refrigerator Rolls
- 1 cup room temperature tomato juice
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup melted shortening
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 6 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|