Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosh Hashanah Chicken with Cinnamon and Apples from Metz
- One 31/2-to-4-pound roasting chicken
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 11/3 cups white wine
- 3 apples, cored and cut horizontally into 4 pieces (the French would use reine-des-reinettes apples or pippins, but Fuji apples are fine)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?