Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary-and-Pepper Standing Rib Roast with Two-Mushroom Pan Sauce
- 1 well-trimmed 8- to 9-pound rib roast (with 4 bones)
- 6 1/2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary, divided
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 ounces dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, room temperature, divided
- 10 ounces fresh button mushrooms, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt beef broth
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?