Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary and Parmesan Crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary finely cut
- 1 tsp sea salt (1/2 tsp in dough and tsp for sprinkle)
- Pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
Directions:View on Delishhh
Why don't we display directions?