Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary and Mustard Pork Loin with Baby Artichokes, Shallots, and Vermouth Jus
- 2 lemons
- 16 garlic cloves; 6 peeled, 10 unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 18 baby artichokes (about 13/4 pounds)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 3-pound boneless pork loin
- 10 small shallots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?