Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary & olive drop scones with goat's cheese
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 200ml milk
- 1 sprig rosemary , leaves removed and finely chopped
- handful black olive , stoned and chopped
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 175g firm goat's cheese
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes , halved
- extra-virgin olive oil , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?