Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Trout with Cherry-Tomato Sauce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (preferably assorted colors), halved
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary plus 8 large sprigs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Coarse kosher salt
- 4 10- to 12-ounce whole trout, gutted, boned, heads removed, if desired
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?