Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Swordfish Skewers with Sweet Pepper Salad
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 small assorted sweet peppers, 2 sliced into 1/4” rounds, 2 cut into strips
- 1/2 small onion, cut in half lengthwise, thinly sliced, soaked in ice water
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 4 ounces arugula (about 8 cups loosely packed)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound 1”-thick swordfish steaks, trimmed, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 tablespoon (generous) minced fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, quartered
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?