Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Steaks with Papaya Butter
- 1/2 papaya - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or to taste
- 3/4 cup butter at room temperature
- 3 (10 ounce) porterhouse steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 83.3g|
|Saturated Fat 40.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|