Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Smashed Potatoes
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, large size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, quartered or halved into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|