Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Roasted Leg of Lamb
- 1 leg of lamb prepared by the butcher for roasting, about 6 to 8 pounds with the bone in
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 - 6 canned anchovies drained of oil and minced (about 1 ounce)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 3 - 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup veal stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?