Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Roasted Cashews
- 2 1/2 cups unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|