Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 pound) rabbit, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|