Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Potatoes with Roasted Heads of Garlic
- 4 pounds new red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large heads garlic, top third sliced off and discarded
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|