Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons cracked black peppercorns
- 2 thick pork rib chops (at least 1 inch thick, about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 128kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|