Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups Chicken Stock or low-salt canned chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon fine yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 195kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|