Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Lemonade Cake
- pound butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- cup candied lemon peel, chopped, plus more, left whole, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain yogurt, room temperature
- cup lemon juice, strained and divided
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?