Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Lamb Chops with Lemon Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 6 lamb chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 cup Swanson® Natural Goodness™ Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon finely chopped lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|