Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Herb Bread
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|