Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Goat Cheese Stuffed Figs with Prosciutto
- 12 fresh, Black Mission Figs
- 1/3 cup soft, fresh goat cheese (sold in tubs), at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 thin slices Prosciutto, sliced lengthwise to make 12 thin pieces
- or regular honey
- or regular good, balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?