Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Foccacia Sheet
- 2 ¾ cups/ 13.6 ounces/ 390 grams unbleached all purpose flour (use only Gold Medal, King Arthur, or Pillsbury)
- 3/8 teaspoon/ 1.2 grams instant yeast
- 2 liquid cups minus 2 tablespoons/ 15.5 ounces/442 grams water, at room temperature (70°F to 90°F)
- ¾ teaspoon/ 3 grams sugar
- ¾ teaspoon/ 5.2 grams salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons, divided/ 5.2 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary needles or dried rosemary (1/2 teaspoon for dried)
- ¼ teaspoon fleur de sel or sea salt
- A heavy-duty stand mixer with paddle attachment
- A half sheet pan (12 inches by 17 inches)
- A baking stone OR baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 93kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|