Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Flat Bread
- 2 1/2 cups (13.25 ounces/371 grams) Gold Medal "Better for Bread" flour*
- 1/4 cup (1.25 ounces/35 grams) whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast (also known as rapid-rise or bread machine yeast)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces/336 grams) water, room temperature (70 to 90F)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 4 teaspoons (2 ounces/56 grams) extra-virgin olive oil
- Vegetable oil or nonstick vegetable-oil spray
- 2 tablespoons fresh whole rosemary needles
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt such as fleur de sel
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Special equipment: stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment and dough hook, 3-quart or larger bowl or dough-rising container, masking tape, heavy baking sheet, baking stone or second heavy baking sheet, large aluminum-foil-lined cast-iron pan or heavy, rimmed baking pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?