Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Egg Frittata
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil for frying
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|