Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Chicken Stew
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 pound carrots, sliced
- 4 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 pound dried great Northern beans, soaked overnight
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|