Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Chicken Skewers with Berry Sauce
- 4-6 boneless chicken thighs or breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds), skin on or off
- 2 tablespoons of chopped, fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup of dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries or boysenberries
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of red currant jelly (or berry jam or jelly)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?