Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Bread Stuffing with Speck, Fennel, and Lemon
- 1 14 1/2- to 16-ounce purchased rosemary-olive bread, crust removed, bread cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted, divided
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 cups chopped fresh fennel bulb (from 1 large) plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh fennel fronds
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Speck or prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?