Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary Beef with Root Vegetables
- 1 pound new potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 pound parsnips, cut diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound carrots, cut diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 pound beef (center-cut eye of round roast), about 3 inches in diameter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons drained bottled horseradish
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?