Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary-Semolina Round with Sesame and Sea Salt
- 1 3/4 cups warm water (105°F to 115°F), divided
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast (measured from 2 envelopes)
- 2 1/4 cups (about) unbleached all purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 1/2 cups semolina flour (pasta flour)
- 2 teaspoons fine-grained sea salt
- Additional semolina flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, divided
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained sea salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?