Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rosemary-Rubbed Side of Salmon with Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips, and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound red-skinned or white-skinned potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 3 1/2- to 33/4-pound whole side of salmon with skin
- 1 pound crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, quartered if large, halved if small
- Assorted salad greens
- 1/3 cup Pinot Noir or other dry red wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?